Friday, June 3, 2011

Yes we Cannes!

May 11-22 celebrated the Cannes Film Festival.  I know,I'm sliiightly late on this one, but didn't want to forget to post this one of my favourite red carpet looks!  I don't know about you, but I can't think of a more perfect setting, and can just imagine taking in the picturesque sights during the day and attending swanky parties in the evenings-the ocean as an endlessly changing backdrop. 

Diane Kruger in a gilded Calvin Klein dress, alongside Pacey.   My 16 year old self is jealous.  Who am I kidding, so is my 27 yr old self.  Sigh.


The gorgeous Gwen Stefani in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit with husband Gavin Rossdale

Kirsten Dunst in Chanel

Uma Thurman is breathtaking in this Armani Prive gown

Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams.  Love this Maxime Simoens Couture dress.

The eccentric Tilda Swinton kept it classic, with statement heels.  She's starring in the movie adaptation of "We Need to Talk about Kevin", one of my favourite reads!

Zoe Saldana in Georgio Armani

OK, that's it...get me a damn yacht and a damn glass of bubbly right MEOW!

xo Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment