Friday, November 19, 2010

Amber Watkins: Radio personality?

A couple weeks ago I was listening to the New Hot 89.9 while driving (can't deny my love for Top 40 beats in the car).  There was an ad for a new contest called New Hot 89.9 Fashion Critic.   The contest winner has to watch the American Music Awards red carpet show this Sunday the 21st of November and then give a full report on air Monday night with host Ryan Lindsay-giving their opinion on the fashion hits and misses, etc of the night.

So, seeing as I clearly love to talk about my opinions, I obviously checked it out when I got home and sent an email that night, giving my reasons why they should choose me to be the new critic, yadda yadda.  Well, tonight I GOT THE CALL!  SO excited to have this opportunity...I am going to do this one up great.  Two minutes of on air glory!

TUNE in to the show on Monday night after 6pm.  Listen in your car, in the kitchen while you're making dinner, in the shower, I don't care!  JUST LISTEN!  89.9 FM or www.hot899.com to listen live online!

SO FUN!

xo Amber

1 comment: